Deal Alert: Lutron SmartBridge Pro2 for $88 at Energy Avenue (EXPIRED)

UPDATE 2021-02-02: Deal has expired. Price back up to $150.

Just a heads up for anyone in the market (yes, I am talking especially to all of the Wink refugees!)

The Lutron SmartBridge Pro2 is available at Energy Avenue for $88. This is the lowest they have been in many, many months.

https://www.energyavenue.com/Lutron/L-BDGPRO2-WH

9 Likes

Wow, that is a terrific deal. Weren't they close to $120 (EDIT: $150 at Amazon!) not long ago?

2 Likes

That’s a price to jump on for sure!

They’re good to deal with. I’ve only purchased from them twice, but both experiences have been very positive.

2 Likes

I concur, that is where I got my hub in 2019, and have purchased Pico remotes from them after that. Always great service.

2 Likes

I wish I hadn't seen this post!!! Just ordered one up so that I can start down the pico remote adventure :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice find...so if anyone sees deals on the lutron dimmers...PLEASE post up! I would like a bunch more to finally get rid of my zwave dimmers...but am holding out until a sale comes along.

2 Likes

Wow. And it's done already. Shows $150 when I follow the link.

S.

1 Like

Reach out to them and see if they'll make an exception.

Total impulse purchase. I was going to buy one...just in case. But...not enough to reach out to get a discount! :slight_smile:
S.

2 Likes

Well just for grins I called Energy Avenue just now and found out that special was due to them being "overstocked", and they indeed sold out quickly. They now have new inventory in stock but the price is $150; he told me there was a recent price increase of 20%, from the original $120.
So there may not be much likelihood of anyone else deciding they are "overstocked" any time soon; still I think I'll wait a while before taking the plunge.

1 Like

Most likely caught by surprise of the recent Wink outage.