Dashboard does not refresh after Hub restart

After doing a graceful Hub shutdown without losing power, the hub is power cycled to restart, however the tablet's Fully dashboard no longer updates many attribute / informational type tiles. Must do a dashboard refresh by clicking on the check mark at the top of the dashboard screen.

Don't know if this is a Fully or Hubitat issue, but would like to fix it.

Just thinking, as a work around, there are various options for auto refreshing the browser in Fully Kiosk. Of course not ideal, but I suspect it will be the only way to reestablish the connection to the dashboard after the hub is power cycled. I didn't try it yet, but there is also a Fully integration for HE I recall. Maybe that allows a refresh programmatically?

I forgot about the Fully Kiosk Browser Controller app. Probably something in there for a Refresh Screen that could be done when the Hub restarts.

Yep, whichever rule engine you use, you can send a start page reload to FKB after a few seconds of hub reboot.

1 Like

Done! Appreciate everyone's input.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.