[Dashboard CSS] Percentage in Slider Dot

This is great and wish was part of the default. I used your ccs code and made a few tweaks but I am not able to remove the % at the bottom of the tile.

Not sure what I am missing.

Thank you for your work.

Same. Maybe @spelcheck could add it as an option for Smartly tiles.

Are you trying to remove the number + %?

1 Like

Yes, since the number is in the slider it is just duplicate and taking up space.

I would like to remove all that is in the red circle and then be able enlarge icon or move slider down.

Thank you

.tile > .tile-contents > .tile-primary div:nth-child(3) { display:none !important;}.

This should do it for ya.

Is it possible to change the slider from 0 - 100 to 0 - 30? I'm trying to use the slider to set the manual watering time for the Rachio Zones, and would like to limit it to 30 mins to prevent overwater. Thanks.

Edit: I'm using a Volume template.

I’m not sure if you could do that with CSS. Maybe there’s some way to override it in the material part of the code...

An alternative would be a to make a rule that converts 0-100 to 0-30.

(Percent/100)*30 is the math to do that. If the level slider changes, convert the number, and set your valve to turn on for that many minutes. It’s a bit clunky, but it would work.

Edit: Material might have some form of a limit. It’s worth checking out.

I think the path I will take is the one you suggest. Do the math to limit the highest value, and then will take out the slider number% indication.

1 Like

You could also put a small tile adjacent to this one showing the number selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great!

Does anyone have an idea of what CSS I would use if I want to change the color of the slider rail, border, and percentage when a dimmer is on?

Just found this when looking for a fix for the dimmer slider button not following the icon/text color and just staying bright white. This fix cures that and adds the percentage. Great!
Thanks @adamkempenich

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.