Crash help

My hub has been crashing every couple of weeks now. I thought it might be the peanut plug, but I removed that and it still continues. I looked into the system logs and it looks like it starts after the zigbee radio turns itself off then followed by a sever load. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Aaron

Looks like your zigbee is cycling off and on prior to the Severe hub CPU warning (was expecting to see it the other way around). Do you happen to have the hub temperatures for when the radio is cycling? (During the severe CPU load they tend to be close to max so not helpful.)

Also may be helpful to know what model hub C-5, C-7, etc.?

1 Like

Its an early generation with the external z-wave. I believe its a C5. No hub temperatures. I did also find that my Konnected is throwing a bunch of errors. The zigbee radio might be a symptom not necessarily a cause.

Yeah, for some reason the zigbee radio is one of the first things to shut down when the hub begins to have issues. Konnected does look like is having multiple issues, may want to see what 1192 and 1193 reference (click on them to highlight the names at the top of the log) - might have an associated device that is going bad.

2 Likes

Do the App Stats or Device Stats (Runtime Stats tab) show anything with unusually heavy usage?

1 Like