Connecting 8 RF Lucci Fans (with 6 speeds) to Hubitat

Friends,
I recently bought a house with 8 Lucci RF Fans, with 6 speeds and no lights. I would like to integrate that into my Hubitat system. I am relatively new to Hubitat and home automation, but learning quickly. Here are my questions:

1. What hardware do I need to make these connections? In prior topics, Bond Pro has come up as an option. Recommendations? I am not that tech savvy, so if answers could take that into account, that would be great.
  2. When you go this route, can you control all six speeds?
  3. My goal is both to optimize comfort (we live in Florida) and to reduce energy use by having them only on when someone is in the room. I am comfortable with Rule Machine. Any proven approaches to make this work well?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

All the best.

I have done this with one 3-speed RF fan and a Broadlink Pro using the following integration:

I suspect that the Bond integration would also work.

Then I created virtual fan devices (one to allow the fan to be controlled automatically, one for manual updates) and related rules in Rule Machine to control the fan.

This is the rule to control the fan manually. Putting it into auto will make it so that it will be controlled by a separate rule based on temperature:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.