Custom Device Drivers [Wiki]

"History" is in the Events link for each individual device.

When Live logs get sluggish switching between devices, refresh the page which clears everything back to blank. Once live logs reach 10's of thousands of records, the web page takes a while to switch between devices or from All to a device.

Add DSC-Envisalink and Bloomsky to the list (code ported over)

Very cool!! Do you when the code might be available? (or where we might find it?) Thanks again!!

A post was split to a new topic: Bloomsky Integration

we have capability pressure measurement now, there is no pressure unit attribute, it's standardized on kPa.
Usage can be seen in the Environmental Sensor driver I just published in our public get repo.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Envisalink Integration

Qubino Flush RGBW Dimmer works with only changing physicalgraph:

It might best if you add these to the Wiki list yourself. That way you can add a link to the drivers, etc.

Thanks.

I added the "v5" ST motion sensor, the new "2018"/ZigBee 3.0 model, to this list. The official model number is IM6001-MTP02, which I've also included since it's getting hard to keep track of the generations of these--so hard that I'm not sure if v4 is unintentionally missing from the list above (there's the original Kickstarter model with optional micro USB power, the v2/2014 model with a large sensor in the middle, the v3/2015 model with a small sensor in the upper left corner, the v4/2016 sensor with a larger sensor in the same corner in a slight indentation, and the v5/2018 sensor that looks somewhat similar to v2 from the front but with a smaller sensor and including a mount). They also all take different batteries, so that could be another way to tell them apart. :slight_smile: (I don't see it in the "list of incompatible devices thread," either, by the way--and I'd be shocked if it didn't work, at least as well as it ever does work given its mixed reviews.)

tl;dr Has anyone tried the "v4"/2016 sensor? I suspect it is just unintentionally missing from this list (assuming I'm counting the generations correctly; see above or this list from SmartThings.)

To be considered official i need the fingerprint so i can add it to the existing driver

It took reading a few times but I gotcha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah on cell no glasses lol...

3 Likes

Any chances of having Broadlink RM Pro and Bond Home integration working with Hubitat? Would be nice to have my ceiling fans automated so I don't have wake up in the middle of night to change the speeds.

2 Likes

I was researching Bond recently and saw they have an IFTTT channel. Your ceiling fan could be controlled with Hubitat now.

That sounds great. Has anyone tried it? A local integration will be even better but I can live with IFTTT for now.

I use my broadlink rm with node red. Works great. I actually prefer it over my harmony and for cube.

1 Like

Can you please give more information on how Broadlink rm works with node red and how it links to Hubitat?

I wonder if you might get more specific with your items. And maybe a small database?

By specific I mean version and or part numbers I notice a few do have them but most do not.

Specifically I have read that some GE Jasco switches are good, others not so much...

I would be nice to Newbie like me to say. Motion sensors: and get a list of them that worked.

I bought some c-life smart bulbs but i don't have google and I think they need to go back...

1 Like

The offical maintained supported device list (built in drivers) with as many part numbers that we are aware of is here:
https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=List_of_Supported_Devices

I added 2 Aeotec Garage Door Controller Gen5 (ZW062-A) and they work perfectly fine including the tilt sensor using the "Generic Z-Wave Garage Door Opener" driver.

It is initially added as "Device" so here is the fingerprint in case you guys want to add it to that driver:

1 Like