Compatible Devices List

See this post for details.

Device finally paired on 4th attempt. Working fine now.

I have the GoControl GD00Z-4 which should be the same model number for Linear, if that’s it, works fine.

Works fine ‘out of the box’ or with tweaking as mentioned above?

I reset it, did a forced exclusion to be safe, then joined. It either set it, or I set it, to the built in driver. Worked fine.

I paired a new one immediately wihout any problems

Andy

@mike.maxwell @denise.grider … I never heard of the Centralite Pearl until now, it looks great. Love that it has a big fat “Hold” button, our current Nest makes my wife kind of lose her mind, and I have not really found any suitable replacement that had this ability or at least presented it intuitively.

+1 for this if you have the time Mike, thanks in advance.

They’ve not been mentioned specifically in this thread, so I’ll confirm that Sengled Element Classic E11-G13W bulbs pair as a generic “Device”, but work just great when the Generic Zigbee Bulb device driver is assigned. Make sure to click the Configure button in the device details page in the Hubitat UI to properly configure the bulbs, as mentioned by @mike.maxwell here.

These bulbs accept dimmer setLevel commands, and also support the dimmer delay/speed value. I did a bunch of tests and reported their behavior with different combinations of on/off/setLevel/delay in this thread.

I’m not sure if there’s any plans to add fingerprint lines to the Generic Zigbee Bulb device driver, but in case there is, here’s the needed info after pairing one of my bulbs.

Pairing information details with in/out Clusters (click arrow to view)

manufacturer:sengled
address64bit:B0CE1814030FE138
address16bit:0461
model:E11-G13
basicAttributesInitialized:true
application:01
endpoints.01.manufacturer:sengled
endpoints.01.idAsInt:1
endpoints.01.inClusters:0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0702,0B05
endpoints.01.endpointId:01
endpoints.01.profileId:0104
endpoints.01.application:01
endpoints.01.outClusters:0019
endpoints.01.initialized:true
endpoints.01.model:E11-G13
endpoints.01.stage:4

The only thing that isn’t present in the Generic Zigbee Device driver that would be lovely to have is power usage reporting.

I know that the Sengled Classic bulbs definitely report usage, as I found in my testing of a custom SmartThings device handler I found here.

Thanks for the fingerprint, we do add these as we receive compatibility confirmation from the community

I see the GoControl / Linear WAPIRZ-1 is on the compatibility list here and mine easily paired to Hubitat using the Generic Z-Wave Motion driver. It does indeed work for motion but does not support this device’s temperature or tamper indication, or allow configuring options such as batter reporting interval, re-trigger time, and others. However @krlaframboise 's SmartThings Go Control driver easily ported over (with a few physicalgraph -> hubitat edits); seems to work perfectly and supports all the features.

It would be great if you support

WIFI/LIFX/Lights
Lutron/RadioRA2 select/ bridge, dimmers

Lutron support is already there.

I’m a bit confused about Lutron support. It’s promoted as a feature, leading be to believe it’s natively implemented in a way superior to ST. I still have a Wink system exclusively because it natively supports Lutron and ST does not, i.e. ST needs the Lutron bridge.

From what I read, Hubitat only works with Lutron via the bridge. Hoping I’m wrong, but isn’t Hubitat the same as ST?

Habitat requires the Lutron Smart Bridge Pro.

I have this in place (they are really cheap) and I have to say it works well and is fast! I have it integrated into HE using the lutron app and it all works flawlessly through both interfaces.

Wink has the Lutron radios built in, but you cannot add a Pico to Wink without first associating it with a Caseta device. Wink does not support RA2.

Hubitat has drivers for Lutron devices on the SmartBridge Pro/RA2 devices built in. ST only natively supports Caseta, requires a Caseta Bridge too, and it’s limited. Hubitat also supports multiple SmartBridge Pros, so if you exceed the 50 Caseta devices ( which can be easy to do), you can add another bridge and control them all from Hubitat, instead of having to move to the much more expensive RA2 Select or RA2 bridges and devices.

With SmartThings you also need an additional node.js server for Pico remotes if you want to control non-Lutron devices with a Pico.

Then there’s the obvious advantage that if the internet goes down, your Lutron configuration on Hubitat keeps working.

I agree that Lutron support on Hubitat is superior to Wink (1) and SmartThings. It FINALLY replicates what I’ve kept my StaplesConnect Hub around for all these years to do. I ONLY use Pico Remotes and they are ONLY soft buttons (soft, meaning the button press is converted by programming (RuleMachine) into what I want.)

I initially bought several Pico’s when I first got Staples Connect and they treated Pico’s as purely soft buttons. Because they are sooooo thin and small, I attached one to the headboard of every bed in the house, (using Command strips,) and had Staples Connect convert the button pushes to ZWave lights and fans in the room. I swore I’d never go without the Pico’s unless someone came out with something of a similar size and button count. So far, their competition is zero, in my opinion.

Hubitiat requires the PRO version of the Lutron Smart Hub in order to provide soft button functionality, along with all the other devices and functionality offered by Lutron. I’ve read that the non-pro version will not provide the Soft Button feature but does allow a SmartThings like equivalence without also adding that node.js.

The superior part of Hubitat is that the Pico’s are now double the soft button. There’s press and also LONG press making them even more effective.

What I really like about the Picos is I can pair them directly to a dimmer and use button controller to add long press functionality as well. I have the on and off buttons control single dimmers and long press control groups. The bedroom and TV room long press off turns off every light in the house.

I’m just starting to play with Picos now. What is the best way to utilize them? I’ve found that if they are paired to a light in the Lutron app (phone) then you can program the buttons but they’ll do two things (1 with the lights in the phone app and 1 with the RM app).

I have zero Lutron devices, other than the Pico’s. (Well I do have one dimmer up on a shelf that I haven’t used in 5 years, and no interest in using.) The buttons can do anything and because of the Local aspect of Hubitat, the response speed is near instant, quarter to half second. I’d rather not lose the short press, personally. For one example: I have a Pico with it’s 5 buttons. Set to 100%, 30%, 50% 15% and Off. The small center button is the 50%, which is the ideal brightness for most things in that particular room. I also have the Long Press on the OFF button to turn off 6 other lights as well.

I wouldn’t pair them to the Lutron dimmers and switches, route the buttons through RM or the like and have it control the lighting, its much simpler to modify this later.
The one exception to this would be Lutron shades, I pair dedicated 4 button shade engraved picos to those for manual control as I have several bay windows with three shades each in them, running the shades directly from a pico keeps them in sync.

In general the main pico in each room has the lowest button held event turn off all the lights in that room, holding the upper button generally sets all lights on, and at 100%