Compatible Devices List

Add this puppy to the Wiki por favor

We can all edit the Wiki

ZWave/Telldus/Outlet Switch

Only sold with EU/UK frequencies as far as I know. Can't be identified automaticly, but works fine with "Generic Z-Wave Switch". Pairing info below (is there a "correct place" to post those things? I guess I will stumble into a few more when pairing EU only devices.).

Pairing info

nodeId:04
deviceId:0001
manufacturer:0176
deviceType:0003
inClusters:0x5E,0x25,0x27,0x85,0x70,0x72,0x75,0x86,0x5A,0x59,0x73,0x7A
outClusters:null

1 Like

perfect, I’ve added this to generic zwave switch, thanks!

1 Like

Zigbee/IKEA/Trådfri Zigbee bulb, E14 with adjustable color

On the same note, this is the IKEA Trådfri Zigbee bulb, E14 with adjustable color temperature. Works just fine with the generic “ZigBee White Color Temperature Bulb” driver (that is about to be replaced with a improved one?).

Pairing info

manufacturer:IKEA of Sweden
address64bit:000B57FFFE0FFF5A
address16bit:0832
model:TRADFRI bulb E14 WS opal 400lm
basicAttributesInitialized:true
application:11
endpoints.01.manufacturer:IKEA of Sweden
endpoints.01.idAsInt:1
endpoints.01.inClusters:0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,0B05,1000
endpoints.01.endpointId:01
endpoints.01.profileId:0104
endpoints.01.application:11
endpoints.01.outClusters:0005,0019,0020,1000
endpoints.01.initialized:true
endpoints.01.model:TRADFRI bulb E14 WS opal 400lm
endpoints.01.stage:4

1 Like

I’ve got the Hive Active Plug working… it really should have just worked on one of the Generic Zigbee drivers but didn’t for whatever reason??

So I copied and stripped down a driver from you know where:

Hi Everybody!

I just got my new hub and already start playing with it. I´m wrote already some smartapps that i would like to port, however i got stuck and i’m unable to use the forum.

I can’t create or reply. Sorry for this post, i’m aware is missplaced, but is the first one where i can hit Reply. I need some help with a few instructions to port my smartapp to hubitat, but i couldnt find any documentation.

Could anyone help me to indicate me why this happen or any staff that could help me change my permissions so i may get some help there?

Thanks,

Usually if you use the same email address to register for the forums as you used to purchase, it automatically makes you an owner with access. Otherwise you can email support@hubitat.com and they will get you sorted.

Also, there isn’t currently any documentation but there is a thread where the community posts the differences they’ve found and workarounds that might help you.

I had to log out of the forum and back in for the permissions to be applied.

Another one! Working with “Generic ZigBee RGBW Light”.

Zigbee/Osram/Lightify/Smart+ Indoor Flex RGBW

Pairing info

manufacturer:OSRAM
address64bit:7CB03EAA00AB4B4F
address16bit:E72B
model:LIGHTIFY Indoor Flex RGBW
application:01
endpoints.03.manufacturer:OSRAM
endpoints.03.idAsInt:3
endpoints.03.inClusters:1000,0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,FC0F
endpoints.03.endpointId:03
endpoints.03.profileId:C05E
endpoints.03.application:01
endpoints.03.outClusters:0019
endpoints.03.initialized:true
endpoints.03.model:LIGHTIFY Indoor Flex RGBW
endpoints.03.stage:4

1 Like

I finally got my Securifi Peanut Plug to pair, after doing a Zigbee stick reset.

No idea which firmware, but it’s not the latest as on SmartThings it wouldn’t do power reporting.

It got added as a generic “Device”, so here’s the pairing details:

(click arrow to reveal)
manufacturer:Securifi Ltd.�W�# �Y�
address64bit:000D6F000534AA78
address16bit:5AAA
model:null
application:null
endpoints.01.manufacturer:Securifi Ltd.�W�# �Y�
endpoints.01.idAsInt:1
endpoints.01.inClusters:0000,0001,0003,0004,0005,0006,0B04,0B05
endpoints.01.endpointId:01
endpoints.01.profileId:0104
endpoints.01.application:null
endpoints.01.outClusters:0000,0001,0003,0004,0005,0006,0019,0B04,0B05
endpoints.01.initialized:true
endpoints.01.model:null
endpoints.01.stage:4

Aaaaand another one, this one also for “Generic ZigBee RGBW Light”. With a little heads up (same for the Osram Flex RGBW lightstrip a few posts up). The driver/device throws an error if the field for fade time at setLevel is used (even with a 0). With that one blank everything works.

No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal, java.math.BigDecimal) values: [100, 1] Possible solutions: wait(), any(), trim(), size(), collect(), dump() on line null

Zigbee/Osram/Smart+ Classic E27 Multicolor

Pairing info

manufacturer:OSRAM
address64bit:7CB03EAA00AA29DD
address16bit:5F54
model:CLA60 RGBW OSRAM
application:01
endpoints.03.manufacturer:OSRAM
endpoints.03.idAsInt:3
endpoints.03.inClusters:1000,0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,FC0F
endpoints.03.endpointId:03
endpoints.03.profileId:C05E
endpoints.03.application:01
endpoints.03.outClusters:0019
endpoints.03.initialized:true
endpoints.03.model:CLA60 RGBW OSRAM
endpoints.03.stage:4

I looked around and could not find these few devices listed. i have a very simple setup with smartthings but always wanted the local stuff that smarthings barley offers. Seems like most of my devices are compatible but i dont see these:
-Aeotec Water Sensor
-Radio Thermostat CT50 (i had this working with smartthings with wifi and over zwave at different times. Right now wifi since the zwave module died and using this from github (on github /statusbits/smartthings/blob/master/RadioThermostat.md)

just realized the aeotec water sensor is aeon labs so that is on the list!

When the pearl driver is complete, will I see it in the device dropdown? I am slowly transferring devices from my Vera hub to Hubitat, and don’t want to disconnect the pearl from Vera until I know that Hubitat will support it.

I asked a similar question on a thermostat dashboard topic, but will the device driver support hold? My husband likes to set the hold at the thermostat, but currently the Vera hub doesn’t know anything about it so the hold is not really a hold in some cases. I noticed that the current Smartthings Centralite Thermostat device driver doesn’t have any logic for hold, but I did track down an older one that does. I had contacted Centralite support several months ago and they say the thermostat does report hold status but I don’t currently know how to verify that.

1 Like

yes, and it will likely be noted in the release notes.

Good question, if centralite says the device reports “hold”, then we should be able to include that in the driver, though it’s not clear to me how it’s supposed to work, presumably when the thermostat is set to “hold”, the driver would ignore any setpoint requests sent to it?

1 Like

I have never been able to get a good answer to the hold question! But to me what you say is what should happen, if the thermostat has been set to hold then don’t do setpoint changes. According to the pearl manual:

HOLD button will enable Hold function which locks out all scheduled system changes. This includes internal schedules and external schedules from a controller only if the controller supports this.

I don’t see how the thermostat supports internal schedules…but seems like just ignoring setpoint changes would be good enough, for me anyway :grinning:.

1 Like

If the Hubitat succeeds in seeing the device Hold status, even if that’s all it is - a status report with no real Hold functionality - we could still use that in RM to build whatever effective Hold behavior we wanted … I would hope.

the perl does not report hold status, it also doesn’t prevent command setpoint changes, looking at the manual, hold is supposed to prevent internal and external schedule changes, which would imply that it supports command scheduling. I’m not going to attempt to implement or investigate scheduling for this version of the driver.

1 Like