Color Bulb level won't save in Dashboard

Hello there,

I been trying to set my color bulbs indicators to look a certain way in Dashboard, but I have been having issues with the color Bulb configuration not saving. This used to work in the past. Am I doing some thin wrong??
Here are a few screen shots of what I’m trying to do. The first picture is how I want it to look, and the second picture is how the configuration keep reverting to.
I even tried copying the layout in advanced settings from a known working old layout and pasting the layout to a new Dashboard, then hitting the save Layout JSON button.

Thanks in advance!

Please clarify. You are wanting to NOT see color temperature?

What devices are these? And what drivers are these devices using? And did you switch drivers at any point recently?

Also, do the lights track the dashboard (improperly turn on and off with refresh) or are lights working properly (not going 100% upon dashboard refresh) and therefore just a dashboard display issue?

It sounds like you are using a incorrect driver here, but hard to tell from the description.

If we have any hope of trying to duplicate or diagnose this, you have to tell us the whole story.

• Which virtual switch is this? Virtual RGBW Light? Virtual RGB Light? Virtual Color Temperature Light?
  • So how are you using these virtual devices? With some type of rule? Controlling some other device? Mirror app? Some user app? Virtual switches don't really do much on their own, so some rule or some app is likely the culprit here.

Not trying to be difficult here, but we cannot see your hub. The only way we can give reasonable answers is by having the complete picture. We started by trying to diagnose a possible RGB bulb issue, and now we are talking virtual switches instead.