[Deprecated] Marine Weather

Introducing 'Marine Weather'
This driver formats the Marine Weather data from Storm Glass to be used with Hubitat.

Features:

Note: An app is also in progress to be able to sort data into tables to display on dashboards. But wanted to get the data out to those that wanted it.

Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)

When reporting problems...

• Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
  • Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
  • Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.

Thanks

5 Likes

Awesome !

New version on Github...

V1.0.1 - 04/16/19 - Added metric to imperial conversions, cardinal directions and importUrl

1 Like

@bptworld thanks for this, been looking for something like this for a while for tide times/wave height etc. However, I can't find the app on HPM? Does it still work?

EDIT Just saw it also seems to be gone from your GitHub repo, so I take it this no longer exists?

No idea, I don't use it. :grin:

Nope, still right where it's always been. In the Drivers section.

1 Like

Apologies, I was looking in the app section for some reason!

1 Like

@bptworld thanks again for this managed to get it all setup and it seems to be working well!

Not sure I'm able to request anything, but I don't suppose you could add in high/low tide times using the API could you? No worries at all if not possible, but just thought I'd ask on the off-chance!

Thanks, at the time that I wrote this I included every option available in the API. So unless they updated something, it shouldn't be available.

At this time I'm going to put this app in a code freeze. Works but not being updated.

Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.