Cloud problem

keep on get this error post in other topics cant seem to get any solution, also GA can't find HE. I change channel for my router, HE, Phillips Hue hub same no change.

What Hub firmware version are you running? There was a recent hot fix to 2.1.3 to address cloud connectivity issues.

Every few minutes get this message. I am breaking point now

I assume you’ve rebooted the hub via the Settings menu? If so, and if the problems persists, I’d contact support@hubitat.com.

Yup did that many time in fact I removed the hub away from the router change the channels, change my router. Got my ISP to out where I live to check for wifi interference. It was working until I updated even rolling back didn't work.

You may want to check the date and time on your hub. I don't know if it is causing your cloud issues but at the end of July I updated my hub to v2.1.3.125 and began having issues with losing cloud connections. A day or so later they came out with a hot fix to the cloud problem v2.1.3.127 which correct the hub disconnecting from the cloud but now my hub's date keeps resetting to July 30th every day. This obviously is causing lots of problems and I don't quite understand what is going on. This morning I upgraded to v2.1.3.128 and waiting to see if anything changes.

My hub has never kept the correct time but the date is ok

Is there any advice that support@hubitat.com has shared so far that you have yet to try? CC @bobbyD

Support has reported through email there is a problem with time keeping in version 2.1.3.xxx.
Early releases caused my hub to disconnect from the cloud at a specific time every day. Rebooting the hub fixed the problem until the next day. Support release a hot patch to correct that issue, I believe it was 2.1.3.125 which fixed the problem of the hub disconnecting from the cloud but created another problem and that every day at the same time it would change the hub date to Jul 30th.
They are aware of that problem and advised that the fix will be in place in the next release 2.1.4.xxx

I have since rewound to version 2.1.2.123 and will remain there until its fixed. Not sure if everyone is affected by this but with out a doubt, I am.

A post was split to a new topic: Error attempting to link to Google Home

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.