Cloud dashboards (and echo support) not working as of last night

Is there a system outage? The cloud access appears to be down?

My cloud dashboards are working, just double checked.

When you log into your hub, do you get a message in the upper right hand corner saying "no cloud access"?

Yes, that notification is there. That said, the network to which the hub is connected as full internet access. What is the next debugging step? Rhanks! Rob

Then the hub cannot connect to the cloud. Have you tried power-cycling the hub and your router?

This hub is remote from me. I VPN into its local network to access it. So it would appear that the internet connection is active. But then upon a bit more investigation the outgoing connections from the site appear to be blocked. So I have a bit more work to do on that subnet -- for hubitat and for other reasons. Thanks!

2 Likes

One more tidbit -- my alexa commands stopped working the same day on my local site. But that appears to have been a temporary interruption (no idea why) and does not appear to have been associated with the cloud access issue at the other site.

Did you get your firewall ports rules fixed?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.