Cloud dashboard slow to load on 2.0.6

@Patrick I have a VPN setup. I am actually on it at the moment. I just like to keep the dashboard simple as possible for the wife on her mobile. I don't want her having to establish the VPN and then launch the dashboard. The only third party app I have installed at the moment is AlexaTTS.

How do you check devices size?

Well, you can estimate it by the number of devices you have or if you are on a desktop browser you can open the developer tools (f12) and go to the network tab and reload a dashboard and look for the devices endpoint and look at its size there.

My dashboard is taking around 20s to load. I see a "devices2" item that is taking almost 11s to load, but it's only 12.7KB. Any idea what's going on?

Do you have a lot of devices not in use on that dashboard? You can go into the apps -> dashboard and pick specific devices and that should speed up the loading of devices.

Also, if you have any devices that creat a lot of attributes or stores lots of data in an attribute this can also contribute to a slow down of loading this endpoint.