Clone Error

HI, i'm trying to clone a rule and i keep getting the attached log errors. Other rules clone fine but this one is problematic. Can anyone please help. Much apreciated :slight_smile:

Can you show a screenshot of the rule?

This appears to be associated with devices that have custom drivers, where there is no device label. It's very difficult to tell what exactly is the cause without the requested information.

That's a device. What driver?

Show the rule please.

Hi, this was one of my first attempts when i joined Hubitat. i wanted to keep this rule in one place rather than split it into a few rules. It does work as expected but my reason for cloning was because i wanted to try to tidy it up a little. I appreciate its a bit of a mess but i am/was a newbie. Unfortunately, the clone wouldn't work, hence asking for your help. Just a few points of note: the blinds are not in a group because they appeared to be more reliable when added seperately into the rule. (this may not be the case but was my perception) Also the raising and lowering is repeated after 40 seconds because sometimes, the occasional blind wouldn't move when the rule ran. (it always works on the 2nd repeat) Any advice with regards the clone and also the tidying of my rule would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

We have a fix for this bug, hopefully, coming out in the next hot fix release.

1 Like

Thanks Bruce, appreciated :slight_smile: