Clean-up possibly unintended consequence

Here another example that may need moved and reopened.

3 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

Here is another one..

And another

1 Like

I moved and reopened the APC one, for the Tesla, do you mind creating a new post under Custom Drivers with the latest code at the top, referencing the previous discussion for more details?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Clean-up Fun

Here’s another (it’s also in get help) Balboa Spa Controller App

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

As long as you don't close the Cartoons and Meme's topic, I think we should be ok with closing the old lounge topics... but I guess we'll see....

1 Like

LOL, the cars and the cartoons threads have been manually de-selected to avoid closure :wink:

3 Likes

A prudent measure.... :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please unlock...active and current and fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done, moved it under here is a cool thing I did...

2 Likes

Another that is long term active, both geeky fun and useful for folks wanting to improve or modify their wi-fi network alongside HE.

2 Likes

Fine, have at it, it's open again LOL

3 Likes

I've been doing some playing with Node Red and I've noticed while searching for info, that threads seem to auto-close after 2 months of inactivity.
For future clean-ups, wouldn't this be the way to go? :man_shrugging:
Certainly be less work for you @bobbyD :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It has been set for most categories to auto-close after 1 year of inactivity, however the change cannot be applied retroactively, that's how the clean-up project started.

3 Likes

Does feel like there may be a place for those popular topics about networks of various forms.... Not to say there isn't a place already... Perhaps the more popular ones should, over time, be moved to an appropriate category, either existing or new...

Please unlock

5 Likes

:astonished:

1 Like

Well, you've got a good point, there. Much of the success running Hubitat Elevation comes from well designed network. So there you have it: Local Network - Hubitat

3 Likes