Centralite HA thermostat Clock sync with hub?

I have a Centralite HA thermostat 3156105 Which I've been testing with various device drivers. The Pearl thermostat driver seems to work best for me from a functionality and temperature reading accurately etc. However, I seem to remember when I had SmartThings the time on the thermostat would update. Am I mistaken? Is there a way to update time from an NTP server on Zigbee devices such as this thermostat? I have it set manually but its not exact. Does the thermostat clock being inaccurate mess with any polling or synchronization ?

The perl doesnt have a time display that I recall, I don't have any idea about the thermostat you mention, does it have a display?

yes it looks like this. thats a fair point about the pearl not showing time.

I've tried the jsconstantelos Driver as well as the generic zigbee thermostat driver, neither of those seem to update the time on the thermostat.

The sinope thermostats we support have a clock, and we can and do set them, however it uses non standard zigbee commands to do so.

So if you can find the st driver that was being used for these, then there's hope.