Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

Inspired in part by the excellent and entertaining Cars of Hubitat thread I thought it would also be entertaining and fun to take a break and share some cartoons. Cartoons, memes, and humor of any type (except jokes about my hair) are welcome, and if you have someting related to smart homes you might get an extra point or two. :smiley:

My first entry...something I often experience on a daily basis. But don't get me wrong, I don't wear a vest around the house. :wink:

26 Likes

That’s no cartoon. That’s real life for some of us.

16 Likes

That's me walking out of my study and immediately forgetting what I was intending to do. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

candian hockey beaver

4 Likes

Can't resist...yeah, this thread is really just for me. :wink:

4 Likes

This is me most days:

7 Likes

This is how it is around my house, me setting up the newest home automation...

3 Likes

Maybe more covid, but still tickled me.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Especially true when doing work from home tech support!!

0067467e56db97e5ff2f6e2d3d8d161d

12 Likes

At least you didn't break your cup holder:

https://compu-type.net/i-think-i-broke-the-cup-holder/

2 Likes

We always said that if we could put an engineer in every box we'd take care of our support call problems... :wink:

Today's Dilbert! :rofl:

3 Likes

A long-time favorite:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I worked w/that guy.... :wink:

1 Like

Me too, I think Dilbert's creator must have spent some years in IT, so many things ring true! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah sometimes I just edit the names and post them in the staff break room...

5 Likes

@dJOS

When you walk from one room to another, and forget why you left that room, that is called the doorway effect. Very common. Happens to a lot of people. From what I read, when you go through the doorway, your brain assumes what was in that room is not important, and files it away. Sometimes the only way to remember where you were going is to go back in that room.

6 Likes

Neat, I've never heard it explained before. :+1:

1 Like

The beauty, and horror, of Dilbert is we ALL worked with that guy!

5 Likes