Can't get second user logged in to hubitat

So it's the 13.5.1 build that's to blame? I'm running 13.5 (17F75) with Version 1.0.9 (82) of the Hubitat App and I get notifications.

There's a 13.6 Public Beta 2 waiting for me, but I don't have time to mess around right now so I'm not going there.

1 Like

@bobbyD

There's more to it than that - my iPhone is on 13.5.1 and it can receive notifications just fine. My other phone is an Android (Google Pixel) and I can receive notifications there as well.

Can everyone please respond with what version of the Hubitat app they're using since that's what's in question.

Version 1.0.9 build 82
[Updated to include build]

1 Like

build number?

OK thanks. I'm in the public beta stream for iOS, so I have no clue what the current release version is. Is it 13.5.1 for iPad or is that a beta build for iOS on iPad (which I thought was the same for iPhone, but I'm not certain about that).

Leaving you iPad at 13.5.1, can you please try deleting the Hubitat app and reinstalling it on your iPad?

1.0.8 Build 78

@aaiyar This is iOS? You're not in the public beta stream for the Hubitat app?

No - I just switched to iOS. Not in the public beta stream.

1 Like

Perfect. So we have stability on at least one system with iOS 13.5.1, running the release of the Hubitat app 1.0.8 (78). Thank you.

Would be interested to hear from you @Brandon if removing and reinstalling fixes the issue.

2 Likes

@bobbyd Looks like I jumped the gun as a reinstall did resolve. I am seeing the notifications again.

3 Likes

Beautiful. Thank you.

@jared.zimmerman Could you please let us know what version of iOS you are running on the device that is not receiving notifications, and the version of the Hubitat App.

Next, please try removing and reinstalling the Hubitat app and let us know if that also resolves the issue for you as it did for @Brandon.

4 Likes

her phone is running ios 13.5.1
habitat version beta 1.0.9 (82)

I deleted the app restarted the phone, then reinstalled from testflight and everything seems to be working well now.

I've had similar-ish problems when I've installed testflight apps over app store apps.

3 Likes

Great news! Glad we were able to help you get it sorted.

1 Like