Cant end or transfer current subscription or transfer hub to different user

I put in a request to end my my subscription which remains in a pending mode. Apparently I can't do anything else until the subscription is terminated. I'm doing this because my current email address is ending and all I wanted to do was transfer everything to a new email. No such luck. From banking to my alarm system this has been a no brainier but with Hubitat it's a no go. Can't do anything while my subscribing remains in a perpetual pending state and my email to support is going unanswered. Would be rather nice if Hubitat staff had the decency to respond and offer some help. I don't want to lose the setup on the hub and I need to end the the user and subscription that I currently have and connect it with a new email address that's used for log on.

Should have been able to just add an additional admin account, and then remove the previous admin account, but since you're already half way down this road time to contact @support_team

Your subscription is not really in a "perpetual pending state". It remains pending cancelation until the service expires. I am looking now into your account. Will follow up on your case shortly.

My current Email address is compromised I have to act on a change post haste.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.