Can't configure Pool Controller (nodejs-PoolController and Pool Controller App)

Hi everyone,

I spent a few hours yesterday getting nodejs-PoolController up and running on a raspberryPi. Everything is working well and I can fully control it using a web interface but I'd like to integrate it with Hubitat.

I followed @brad2 's instructions posted here: Pentair ScreenLogic - #83 by keith.kandetzke and here: GitHub - bsileo/hubitat_poolcontroller: Integration from a SmartThings or Hubitat hub to nodejs_poolcontroller

When I add the user app and start discovery it doesn't find a controller even after 30 minutes. If I manually add the details of my Pi (ip, port, mac) and then go to the next screen, the drop down for "Select a device" only has "No selection" in it.

Other notes:
Hub: C-7

Are you searching for it in hubitat using the web browser on your pi? I was having the same issue trying to add it to hubitat on a different machine. Then it worked when I tried on the pi.

Interesting. I was doing it on a different device, tried it while VNC'd into the pi and it still doesn't work

Not sure how related it is, but I gave the pi a static IP and I was able to add the controller via the app. Didn’t even need to do it in a browser on the Pi.