Cannot see Konnected motion sensors when setting up a rule

Hello,

I am trying to setup an away mode in Hubitat for my alarm system but the rule machine cannot see any of my Konnected motion sensors. They show on devices and they show the right status but cannot see them in rule machine to integrate them as part of the away mode. Is this an issue in Hubitat or an issue with Konnected or a user issue :slight_smile: ?

Interesting, could you post what kind of motions you have and the driver you are using? I will test here.

I have a motion sensor hooked up via konnected. I'll try it later tonight, I honestly don't remember if it shows up as available in rules as a motion device or not.

I have so many motion sensors with my GE wall motion sensors I have never needed to use the konnected one.

Keep me posted what you find out. Thanks

I am using the Konnected motion sensor drivers that they have published in GitHub. I will double check I am using their latest version.

Can you do a screenshot of what you are trying in Rule Manager?

On mine, if I create a new rule, then new trigger, capability motion - it shows up in the list of motion sensors.

In know you said you were using the drivers from githib, but to be clear you are using the "Konnected Motion Sensor" driver for that specific device, right? Like below:

Correct, I am using the Konnected Motion Sensor driver. I will take a screenshot as soon as I get home tonight. Thanks.

Sorry, I was selecting the wrong type, Now if I select motion I can see all the motion sensors in my house but I can also see the glass break. Are they supposed to be motion as well? Also, how can I test the motion sensors? I am using this sensor:

DSC BV500GB PIR Motion Detector & Glassbreak Sensor