Cannot remove the C5 from mobile app

When I first download the beta mobile app, I had a C5 hub so the app was set up with the C5.

I purchased a C7 when it first came out and switched over to C7 however I did not do anything in mobile app because I stopped testing it while I had the C5 and discovered the homebridge / Homekit world.

Recently, I received an notification on mobile app that new beta version was installed so I thought I would go check it out and see if any new changes or features on it.

When I opened it, it was giving me some error about hub not found etc then I remember that it was still set up with C5. I tried all sort of way to remove C5 from the app and each time it would produce not found error or something similar.

I could see C7 under hub section but I could not "add it" to the app interface or something like that and I would have to go severals steps into the app to view C7 since it opens trying to load C5.

What steps do I need to take to eliminate any trace of C5 from the app and have it load the C7 as the only hub?

I would start by removing the app and adding it again, then setting it up with the C7.

I could do that but it kind of defeat the purpose of beta testing the mobile app and troubleshooting it.

1 Like

Did you unreguster the C5 from your account? Clicking "connect to hub" on the C7 doesnt work?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.