Cannot connect Hubitat to Google Home - login window disappears & app doesn't show up in linked accounts

I've been trying to connect Google Home to Hubitat but the linking doesn't seem to work. I went through some of the other threads on this topic, but couldn't see an issue like this mentioned there. The first time I tried to connect Hubitat, I got the login screen, filled my details in, and hit continue. It redirected to an "...oauth..." something URL and the window promptly disappeared. Since then, this has been happening:

Hubitat doesn't show up in the list of linked apps in my Google account.

Try this.

I haven't been able to connect it even once. As I mentioned in my original post, hubitat doesn't show up in the list on my Google account :<

Got my curiosity, so I checked GH links. I don't see HE either, but GH works for me w HE. Do you have Google Home app loaded in HE and devices shared w GH ?

I don't have the Google Home app loaded in HE - I can't get it to load. Clicking this:
Takes me to:

Step 6 of that guide does not lead to Step 7, so I cannot link my hub at all.

You need to add Built-in App, add GH

you could try the community driver of google home.

This worked for me.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.