Can we have a REFRESH pull down option please in app?

Real first world stuff, but it must be a simple fix..

I nip out a LOT from home, just out of the boundary for an hour or so. Every damn time I open the app at home it asks me to remote login, so I have to quit the app and reload it to login.. then when I nip out, it says it can't access because I'm obvs not on the local. Back to quit app again, and re-open to refresh detection that I'm on the local network, or not.

Can we have a simple pull down refresh on the home screen to just reset from home or away status??

Am I missing something here? It's driving me nuts.
Latest IOS app on XSMax

2 Likes

I also have this problem and the device tab doesn't show correct state of switches or lamps so I have to quit the app to get them to show correctly.

1 Like

What about creating a link on you home screen to the dashboard in question vs using the app? That should auto refresh it.

2 Likes

Me personally haven't really used dashboards yet as only had hubitat for 2 weeks and was going to try homebridge hopefully instead of using dashboards.

1 Like

I agree a fix to this makes sense given your situation, though I'm not sure about the number of users who would benefit from this.... I could be wrong... I don't seem to have too many problems with the app like this... but maybe I don't use it in the same way.

While we wait for a fix, maybe try using a tablet in the house if you have one, and the phone connected to the cloud...? Not ideal, or perhaps even a solution...

2 Likes

this would be a good thing for the mobile app. i think the way the mobile app works though is it presents a kiosk version of the browser, so that's why it's similar to a browser. wonder if HE team might be able to add this though and help the app experience

3 Likes

That would mean my mobile is never on Wi-fi?? No good for me.

1 Like