This was working well however now that I have been charged for it I can not log in. It just hangs indefinitely with no timeout.
I am having the same problem today
Can you try logging into Remote Admin portal directly? Sometimes the browser holds onto an expired token. Alternatively, clearing the browser history might help:
Tried https://remoteaccess.aws.hubitat.com/login, Tried https://my.hubitat.com, Cleared Cache, Deleted history, Tried Chrome, Tried Firefox, Tried Explorer, Tried Duckduckgo all have the same result. Also I can see that my subscription is active and I can pull up the remote dashboard. Locally the hub is working just fine. I do NOT have it secured with a password.
It should be back up and running. The app reported as healthy and was running but connections did not come through. I will investigate and have a fix and a better health check implemented.
Yep that got it! Thanks pulling my hair out over here. Remote works so great for me as my computer is on a different network than my hub.
I've been having trouble with Remote Access all day, since before noon (Pacific Time). Still not working at 9:30 PM. I get into the portal just fine, and when I go straight to the remote access URL, it lets me log in. As soon as I click on the button for the hub, it just spins and spins. Changing to Chrome doesn't help.
The hub in question is up and running, I can get to the dashboards, lights come off and on, etc.
I suspect the hub misses local permissions, i.e. doesn't think it is entitled for remote access. A reboot or hitting http://hubs.ip.address.here/hub/getEntitlements endpoints should refresh them. If you don't have access to the hub, I can reboot it remotely from the support tool - let me know.
Edit: since remote access checks privileges on the server anyway, perhaps I can remove the permission check from the hub side. So far, it only served to create an extra point of failure...
Having issues myself. Can't remote into either of my hubs.
I'm having the same issue as this. I've checked the entitlements and the hub is entitled for RemoteAccess but the browser just spins when I try to connect to it from any of the remote access URL's I've found in these forums.
I am also experiencing this.
Same issue , most all day, just tried again
Yep, me too. I turned in problem ticket 2339, received the auto reply.
I believe that the Remote Admin service is tired and went on vacation today, taking a long Labor Day weekend break. I know my hubs are up because the WAN dashboard links work and can control the hubs. @gopher.ny
Back up and running. It should have rebooted/fixed itself if inaccessible - looking at the causes.