Can I get help with new button controller?

Ahh I see it now, it's at the bottom of the individual button rules. Thanks, that's workable.

They cannot be responsible for other people's drivers, only their own. Dev's have the updated specs and are responsible for updating their stuff. Nor can or should have to maintain legacy software.

OMG I totally kept glossing over that little gray X. Thanks haha. That is pretty neat!

Yes because that was the issue with legacy button controller, the fact that it was done in a way that it was "one app/ rule" but with individual triggers / conditions like individual rules caused inconsistent issues.
It also ment there were two code bases between rule machine and button controller so some features/ fixes kept getting missed.
My understanding now though is they are almost identical (at least the important stuff) it's just button controller has a UI layer essentially that keeps button devices together to make it easier to see/ understand. The cux of it though is that now each button "event" is its own rule machine rule.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.