C8 Rebooted After Losing Wifi (I'm Not Using WiFi)

I rebooted my router last night and I noticed my C-8 rebooted shortly after, referencing a loss of wifi connection in the location events. I've never configured the WiFi on the C-8 and it currently shows as being disabled in the settings. Any ideas?

No sure if this is the same problem that I encountered but if it is, there's a fix coming. :grinning:

1 Like

I am still gathering information on a similar problem in that one of my two C8 hubs will reboot if my internet connection switches. I have two internet connections, one is my main and the second is a fail over. This is happening while connected by ethernet. I'm not sure why one reboots and the other doesn't.

1 Like

Yep! Same as you. wifiDisconnect cannot connect to WiFi for 600s, rebooting now.

See my post above. There is a fix for this in the next release. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Updated to .113 and have not had a reboot since.
It's only been 15hrs but I was getting a reboot approx every 4-6 hrs so early indication is that the issue has been fixed for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.