This morning I noticed that the z-wave device Aeotec Siren 6 on the C8 was duplicated on my C7. The device page on both hubs shows identical options/settings but only appears on the C8 Zwave Details page. The device works fine on the C8 but does nothing on the C7
I dont know when the device first started appearing on the C7 but I am pretty sure it was not there yesterday afternoon. Since that time I enabled C8-C7 Hub mesh (No, this device is not linked) and updated both hubs from .105 to .110
I suspect I can just go ahead and delete it but will wait till I know no more info is needed from me to help find the cause of this.