C7 (North America version) sold out?

Thanks @SteveV, If I buy from the US amazon site I get shafted for duties, taxes and import fees. The Canadian amazon site is out of stock, but seems to think they will be back in stock on Feb 13.

1 Like

Sorry--missed the fact that you were looking for Canadian sources despite your clear reference to Canada.

1 Like

i think they ship to canada

Hubitat: S2 Z-Wave Plus 700 Series Model C-7 Hub - The Smartest House

On Amazon.ca, if you click the Other Sellers link, Home Tech Solutions is listed in there, I have dealt with them and are ok, a bit slow to respond sometimes but they did replace a defective sensor for me at no cost 1 month after I had bought it. So I'm not recommending them but can't say anything bad neither and they are based in Ottawa.

1 Like

I thought I was onto something there, but... Thanks though!

sorry

1 Like

AAR Tech has them in stock and on sale.

https://www.aartech.ca/hubitat-c7/hubitat-elevation-c-7.html

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry, just refreshed the page. I missed that.
I ordered one from them a few weeks ago. When they are in stock they ship quickly.

No Zooz will not ship to Canada directly.

I have given @agnes.zooz a hard time about this a few times :wink:

I wish it was just you :smile: and I wish it was up to me to decide...

HomeTech Solution distributes Zooz products in Canada and they have their own online store offering Hubitat directly, it's usually a little cheaper than on Amazon.ca for most devices.

2 Likes

Awesome intel. Thank you!!

I saw the title and couldn't help but think "It's time for the C-8 already!?!?!?!"

1 Like

You are probably right. I just ordered another C-7.

I did not know about these guys. You have always referred me to amazon.ca. Are they new?

Thanks for the link.

It's the same reseller that sells Zooz products on Amazon.ca but now they have their own website and fulfill products directly. So same company, different sales channel :slight_smile: Go small business! :star_struck:

2 Likes

...and I just placed an order through them this morning! Thanks for the tip. And all of the rest of you, watch out for some newbie questions as I begin my hubitat journey. :grin:

7 Likes

Hey, I learned something too!!

@agnes.zooz does that mean that when thesmartesthouse has sales they will as well?

1 Like

All I can say is... I wish it was up to me to decide :wink: Home Tech Solution is our trusted partner in Canada but they operate independently and have a promotion strategy of their own. We'll definitely encourage sale events, I mean, who doesn't like a great deal?! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you !!