C7 cloud backup fails after 2.3.5.125

Is anyone seeing failures backing up a C7 via the cloud migration backup for C8? Was working on .124, but not on .125

Does creating a manual cloud backup work?

I don’t have a cloud account, so cannot test that. Local backups do work though. When I try the migration backup it just hangs. The backup is listed, but has no size associated. Is it normal to have no size associated with a c8 migration cloud backup?

I have a C7 working and a C8 in hand which I will migrate once the issues stabilize.

What is the email on the account? I can check whether it's uploaded.
Migration backups do not show size or any of the action buttons, that's normal.

1 Like

Ok..it may be working fine if it's normal for there to be no size attributes. I've pm'd my email.

After a reboot and a local backup, the manual c8 migration cloud backup seems fine. I tried it this time via a PC vs iOS and it looks to be working :slight_smile:

One thing I've noticed in the migration backups is if you have a lot of files (especially large ones) in the file system that are getting backed up..

2 nights in a row the hub is spontaneously rebooting during nightly backups. No errors or anything in the logs relevant.

That's weird.

I noticed a reboot a couple times in the past week. I can't say if it was during the backup or not. I seem to recall one time being in the middle of the afternoon which nowhere near the backup time. Has been ok for a couple days now. But yeah, weird.

1 Like

i am doing a soft reset but last two cloud backups failed and both radios were down.. any ideas other than the reset and restore.. this on the hancock c7

manual backup worked after totally powering down and reboot in both instances

@gopher.ny