[C7-2.3.2.124] RM5.1 Rules - Several show "*BROKEN*" Since 2.3.2.x update

Several rules show "BROKEN" in the list (I've seen this on any/all of the public 2.3.2 versions--at least up through 2.3.2.124).

When I go into the rule then click done, it goes away.

I've cleared all of the broken ones that way--only to have more pop up later. No idea what's causing it--as simply opening then clicking "Done" seems to clear the "BROKEN".

At the moment, it appears to be only RM 5.1 rules. Not sure what it might be.

No Events

Here's the app:

After opening the RM App, it shows this now:

For some reason that I have not found yet, sometimes this returns a false positive -- that is it says a rule is BROKEN when its not. If you open one that says BROKEN, and that clears it up, you are good to go, and there is no problem.

1 Like

I had this happen in beta, opened it up and it went away, never came back again.

Did it happen in response to hitting the button in Rule Machine parent app?

I had to go see what button you were talking about. I did not even know there was a "Find Broken Rules" button honestly. I think it happened when I first updated to 2.3.2 and rebooted. I think I posted a report but as you said here, you had no idea why it did it. It was one rule for me. I only had the one and never saw any others.

I just clicked the find button, and no broken rules for me it says.

2 Likes

My screen doesn't display properly after the update. I can't even see what device is what as the side navigation tree blocks my devices. Seems to only affect google chrome browser

I've had this issue a few times with the latest couple of updates. My rules did stop working but just as the guys said, they resolved themselves once opened up and I hit done.

AFAIK you don't even have to hit Done.