C5 - 2.2.5.119 Update Failure - All devices show Error 404 - Solved

After updating my hub to 2.2.5.119 all my devices are not found
this is what I did already:

• a shutdown, remove power for 1 min --> no solution
  • soft reset with night backup from my server --> no solution
  • disabled ALL my devices and apps is save mode --> no solution
  • reboot in normal or save mode with all devices and apps disabled --> no solution

To have no misunderstanding, my shelly switch devices are working well from my Hubitat dashboard, the zigbee buttons, motion and contactsensors are working well, the rules are working but I cannot access any device in Hubitat

When I do a rollback to 2.2.4.158 everything is working again, when I do a new update to 2.2.5.119 the problem is there again

Any suggestions?

Please stay with 2.2.4, I'll pull the logs and see what the issue is. This will need a fix.

2 Likes

Fixed with 2.2.5.120

Thank you for confirming. This was sort of a one off - nobody else reported the same issue as far as I know. But it sure would have come up sooner or later.

1 Like

Lucky for me you have solved the issue, thanks for the quick fix

@gopher.ny, after changing to a fixed IP adres my index page shows again error 404.
Lucky for me It is only that page

Any idea on this?

there is no index.html page in latest f/w just change your link to goto the ip by itself or refresh your shortcut..

2 Likes

Do you get also 404 if you click there?

I think It is a Bug.
When I change to DHCP the problem is solved when I click on the logo...

And the problem is back when I change back to a static IP address, Soft reset does not solve this issue

But where is that 192.158.178.101/index.html coming from?

Your IP changed to 178.33 and it worked.

192.xxx.xxx.xxx/index.html isn't a valid address, like was pointed out above. And I don't remember ever seeing that, at least not recently. The logo should be just the straight IP address, no /index.html.

Did you try a private window, or a different browser? Maybe you are seeing a cached address here?

1 Like

Solved after a Clear browsing data in chrome,
When using the ip address 192.158.178.101 the browse added "/index.htm" automatic, on 192.158.178.53 it didn't
After a Clear browsing data the issue was solved

1 Like

BTW, 2.2.6 recognizes "/index.html" and forwards it to "/"

1 Like