C4 and 2.2.7 not happy together

The upgrade to 2.2.7 hasn't played nice with my C4. While it installed fine, several of my RM 4.1 are acting very odd. Rules that worked perfectly back in 2.2.6 now either mis-fire or fail to fire. Manually triggering them works, but that defeats the purpose of automation.

Rollback to 2.2.6 (without a DB restore) and all is well again. Rules fire correctly, groups work correctly and everything is back to expected speeds.

What significant changes were made from .6 to .7 that would cripple my C4 so bad?

Edit: a little more info on the issues with 2.2.7:

• RM 4.1 rules not triggering or fully executing
  • Random group members not executing
  • Slow zigbee and zwave performance
  • Slow to no dashboard updates
  • Devices reporting incorrectly
  • Faster web UI (surprisingly)

All of this ^ instantly went away after a downgrade back to 2.2.6. No DB restore, no soft reset.

No changes that would explain this... I checked the logs and there are no clear errors there either. Maybe a power cycle when/if you decide to try 2.2.7 again to make sure it's not the radio? And yes, I saw several reboots with 2.2.7.

Rebooted a few times and even did a soft reset. Didn't make a difference. Restore to 2.2.6 and presto chango everything worked. I can try re-upgrading but I think I'll see the same issues. I thought maybe it was a DB issue, but I didn't restore the DB on the downgrade.

I had a similar experience - rolled back to 2.2.6 and it’s working

1 Like

I guess I will wait to upgrade my C3

On my C4, 2.2.7 is working as well as 2.2.6. The only issue I am still having (on both versions) is that Basic Rules sometimes seem to deactivate. Going into the malfunctioning rule and choosing save has always corrected it. Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to check out and submit logs when it does happen.

Edit: I did have to insert some delays for my CT100 thermostat, which on firmwares greater than 2.2.2 does not like setting cooling and heating setpoints at the same time. 2.2.2 could handle this, but 2.2.3+ all hate it, causing only one of the setpoint commands to be received.