C-8/c-9?

I'd second that, I have made a very hap-hazard attempt to address some of my inefficiences, i.e. code I wrote myself, as well as adjustments to settings on other LAN-based integrations I run on my C-4 hub, but I am sure that the significant reduction in issues with performance are 95% down to the efforts of those who know the system better than I do.

I also would applaud the additions of a number of monitoring features by HE staff, both behind the scenes and some more visible, such as the Runtime Stats. There have always been those little gems tucked away in topics on the Community, but in recent times there have been more tools added to a users toolkit for troubleshooting and just general monitoring of the performance of their HE setup, and efforts by people such as @thebearmay have helped bring many of them to the masses.

Simon

1 Like

Unfortunately, I do. My C4 didn't ship with the Backup and Restore service compatible Zwave Stick -- I'll have to look more closely, but to my recollection, I don't have the short "Zwave.me" stick.

So -- starting from Scratch it is. Really, I want to migrate some of my stuff to a new C7 on the middle floor to see if I can enhance my Zwave coverage on that floor -- but just getting started with triple clicking all the Zooz wall switches -- remembering how to do the GE's and those horribly difficult Zooz Power Strips ---arrrghhhh. Yuck.

LOL
S.

1 Like

Don't forget to have (in your back pocket), a separate laptop with a zwave stick, so that you can remove all those ghost nodes (just in case).
I don't envy your task...

1 Like

Yeah, I have one. No worries there.

But, there's also no urgency to do the swap either.

It ain't broke after all :wink:

S