Off-topic rant about security

I have yet to see any ghosts that the uzb7 couldn't take care of.

2 Likes

I've had a bunch of ghosts on my C7 too but I was able to delete them after some messing about.

My C7 was right next to FE599 for all Status 7 results. Awaiting FW update/fix. Thx all.

Are we back to having the network busy errors again? I just updated to the latest version and Z-Wave seems to be mostly broken again, and when I try to repair, It's cascading "network busy" errors in the logs.

Probably have a failed pair. Revert to previous version and wait till they release a fix or use a UZB to delete the failed pair.

3 Likes

OH BABY! Today is the day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@danabw Are you brave enough to hit the update button? I want to make sure 2.2.3.119 will still be available as a rollback option because that's the golden version for z-wave stability from my perspective.

1 Like

Done. Runs perfectly for me, zero issues. Very happy!

.119 will still be there, but I'd be very surprised if you needed it.

3 Likes

@danabw has been testing these past few releases for us.. As well as many of our other beta testers.

1 Like

Would be interested see someone with ghost nodes upgrading to this release

Yup, and it's been totally solid. Even defanged the one impossible ghost I had - the ghost entry on the Z-Wave Details page stayed, but it no longer showed any routing, and suddenly all my Z-Wave devices worked again. (I used a Z-Wave UZB stick to remove the ghost entry later, but just did that for cosmetic purposes.)

Highly recommend this release.

3 Likes

See my note just posted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That's encouraging!

why do I always feel like I'm about to lick the lamppost when I hit "update"?

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Pssst...A special update was prepared for you alone.

The good news is your not paranoid! Yay!!

The bad new is that we ARE out to get you.

2 Likes

But they taste soo good.

1 Like

:sob: This is after the firmware update

Just powered down the hub and letting it have a 30 minute timeout

Have a UZB7 on the way from Digikey, hopefully I can find the issue once it shows up later this week.

My ST to HE conversion has not gone as smooth as I hoped.