C-4 and latest firmware

So what is the consensus with the latest 2.2.3 hotfixes and the C-4?

I installed the first version of 2.2.3 but it slowed the hub to a crawl after a day so I rolled back. Anyone with a C-4 want to share their experience with the latest releases?

I'm running v2.2.3.148 on all 7 of my Hubitat hubs. No detectable problems. I've been on one of the v2.2.3.something releases for weeks with no significant problems.

I'm running it on:
1 each C-3
2 each C-4
2 each C-5
2 each C-7

ZeeRadioUpper and ThirdHubitat are the C-4's.

Clearly I need an 8th to cure any OCD backlash I might get from here. :smiley:

3 Likes

2.2.3(148) works well on my C-4, reduced scheduled reboots to once per week and likely don't need that. Also changed Event History to 1 or 5 on high impact devices, those with a huge number of Preferences.

2 Likes

My C4 is on 2.2.3(145) and has been running great.
Once I’m home today it’ll be updated to the very latest.

1 Like

Are any of you with a C-4 on 2.2.3.xxx using Z-Wave devices? I have about 100 Z-Wave devices and when I tried 2.2.3.135 my Z-Wave devices would work for awhile after a reboot and then they would all stop working and disappear from the Z-Wave Settings page until I rebooted. I went back to 2.2.2.129 and Z-Wave has been stable

Not Zwave, no.
I’ve got about 20 ZwavePLUS devices mixed in with even more Zigbee devices happily integrated with my C4 HE hub.

1 Like

I have 25 ZW+ devices on my upstairs C-4 and about the same on my main floor C-4 - everything appears to be working so far.

I have a C-3 and a C-4 with plenty of ZWave:

57 zwave; 0 zigbee; 107 total devices
25 zwave; 23 zigbee; 69 total devices

Have both z-wave and z-wave plus devices on a C-4 running perfectly.

1 Like

Thanks everyone I’ll try the upgrade again this weekend.

Like you I was very hesitant on upgrading and finally did last week on my 4 hubs, 3 C4s and 1 C5. I have had to restart my coordinator C5 every week because my automated backup file would take longer each night and finally start timing out after a week. Plus the UI was slow. Every since upgrading it’s been much faster and all is well.

I split up zigbee, zwave, and LAN to different hubs. I have around 75 zwave devices and all has been well since upgrading.

Overall I am very happy with the latest release performance wise.

2 Likes

I'm on a C4 with .148. Lots of z-wave devices, a dozen zigbee devices, and some http-based drivers. I monitor using Hub Watchdog. Performance is currently the best it's ever been. No scheduled reboots needed.

1 Like

Thanks Everyone, I will install .148 this weekend