Button Controller, RM 4 and Enerwave RSM2 dual relay problem

Hi! So I've run into a problem I think. A few months ago, I started using hubitat and one of the things I installed was an Enerwave RSM2 Zwave dual relay. I had to download a Driver code for it and I think I used the old button controller to define the two relays because of reasons that escape me now.
I recently bought another one to use as a scene controller via actual physical switches and installed it as usual and got it seen and can control it from the devices page, but when I went to map(?) the relays to their functions, I saw that button controller was retired. I looked around and everyone says that RM can do it now, but RM does not present me with an option for a button, I can only assume that it is because the relay isn't recognized as a button. RM does say that it can do buttons along with other things but I don't have any devices. So, I don't know what to do, You got any advice?
BTW, the existing relay does still function without issue.

Thanks!

Create a new Rule 4 rule. Under trigger select "button device" - it has everything Button Controller had.

I'm not sure where im going wrong then, does this look like the right place?

It should look like this if you are creating a rule4 rule and you are selecting the TRIGGER....select the 4th item on the list.

I'm pretty sure you are creating a RULE 3 rule - not a RULE 4

What platform version are you running? 2.1.5.xxx is the current version.

Hold on....The Enerwave RSM2 is a 2 relay SWITCH module. Not a button module. You can set up buttons to control it but it shouldn't show up as button device.

You are correct, it is a switch module, but last time I set one up, I used the button controller, otherwise, as far as I can tell, RM4 will only control the main switch in the relay which controls both relays simultaneously. I can't find a way to break the relays out individually.

From the picture you can see two relays (on1,on2/off1,off2) these are the individual relays. the other (on) is both relays simultaneously. I can control (on) which is both relays at the same time, but not the individual relays themselves. Like I said, last time I set one up I used the old button controller which has since been retired.

you have to have driver that supports the device using the parent/child method. That's the only way to have a device with two switches work independently.