Button controller can't edit

I've got a Button Controller that is working just fine... but when we try to click Edit on any of the buttons, we get the unhappy face:

There's no message in the logs. Out of boredom tonight I was poking around between two nearly identical Pico controllers and I see this in the Application State of the button controller I can't edit:

Now this is especially odd, because none of my other button controllers have this. I have two other Pico controllers, and they both show this instead:

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 9.53.07 PM

All other values are exactly the same, or different in exactly the way I would suspect. So I'm guessing these values have something to do with why BC is unhappy with this.

@bravenel any way for me to clear those values, so that editing this Button Controller is possible again?

Since the 2.20 update I have two picos with this app error. One that I can edit as expected. The oldest one is listed under Button Controllers the the other under Rule Machine. The newest, only a few weeks old is under Rule Machine and correctly accessible. They all operate correctly and don't throw any odd entries in the logs.

Same as this? You may want to add to that thread to get Bruce's attention.