Test Case ..
- Purchase two hubs (configuring one after another), 2nd for vacation home.
Both hubs never powered by consumer
Browser: Safari on Mac (latest build)
- HUB1: wire 1dt hub, log into portal, configure hub name, find location on map, update firmware
- HUB1: install a few apps; check for more new firmware (none)
- HUB1: settings, graceful shutdown .. wait for red light
- HUB1: swap power and ethernet
- HUB2: log into portal, shows 1st hub .. no new hub button (discovery failed)
- HUB2: leave safari running, run chrome log into portal, shows 1st hub .. new hub button (discovery worked)
minor .. can be covered by a FAQ or support note.