[BUG] Philips Dimmer Button Controller V2 - Pressing button 4 results in Button 1 being registered

Interesting, for you at least it works.
I don't get the v2 to work. I used thebeamays code before. Removed all the switches, deleted the custom code and reconnected. (Just changing the device type did not do the trick). Now the device is found, but no button press/held is shown on the device page. Log says:

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:57.436 [info](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)skipped:[raw:D840010001082100205B, dni:D840, endpoint:01, cluster:0001, size:08, attrId:0021, encoding:20, command:0A, value:5B, clusterInt:1, attrInt:33]

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:57.434 [debug](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)parse: [raw:D840010001082100205B, dni:D840, endpoint:01, cluster:0001, size:08, attrId:0021, encoding:20, command:0A, value:5B, clusterInt:1, attrInt:33]

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:57.387 [info](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)Switch Arbeitszimmer battery is 100%

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:57.385 [debug](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)parse: [raw:D8400100010A2000201A, dni:D840, endpoint:01, cluster:0001, size:0A, attrId:0020, encoding:20, command:01, value:1A, clusterInt:1, attrInt:32]

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:56.302 [debug](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)refresh

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:56.266 [warn](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)configure...

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:25.353 [info](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)Philips Dimmer Button Controller V2 battery is 100%

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:25.350 [debug](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)parse: [raw:97790100010A2000201A, dni:9779, endpoint:01, cluster:0001, size:0A, attrId:0020, encoding:20, command:01, value:1A, clusterInt:1, attrInt:32]

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:22.466 [debug](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)refresh

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:22.421 [warn](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)configure...

[dev:293](http://192.168.50.92/logs#pastdev293)2021-07-18 16:20:22.402 [info](http://192.168.50.92/device/edit/293)installed...

Also with just one Switch it also discovers 3 things (as described in the topic with thebearmay code).

EDIT: Okay, when I wait till "all four devices" are discoverd, then it seems to work. Having issues with the Button Controller App now, but I will look into that.