Bug? Motion Lighting Flashing to full before setting level

Hi,
I have noticed that out Hue lights are flashed to full by the motion lighting app before it set the level.
i.e.
Expected operation: -During the night our landing hue lights are programmed to turn on at 2% for one minute.
Actual operation:- The lights turn at full on when triggered then immediately dim to 2% before off after a minute.

Any experienced the same thing? Also does anyone know if its possible to set sub-second delays?

Thanks

Tim

I have the same issue with a GE zigbee dimmer. Even with "adjust level when mode changes" selected, it still does it. Im guessing it only could adjust the level if the light happens to be on due to motion at the time the mode changes. For now I have a RM that triggers on mode change and checks if there is motion in the room and if not, it flashes the light on and off, setting the level for the mode. I know not all dimmers and smart bulbs are able to pre-stage level with out turning on. Sengled can do this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.