[BUG] Mode Manager - HUB 1.0.6.70

Looks like it missed “sleep” mode at 11pm as well.

It hasn’t changed at all this evening. There is a bug is Mode Manager. Not sure how to help give more info then what I have in the logs. Currently the mode should have changed twice and hasn’t.

OK, will investigate further.

Thank you! Let me know how I can help!

Same thing has been happening to me. Time-based automation has been flaky for the last 2 updates in Rule Machine and Mode Manager, but I just reset my hub and wasn’t sure if that was related.

There is a bug in Mode Manager in the latest release (1.0.6.709). This has been identified and a fix will be forthcoming soon.

There is a work-around for this bug in the interim:
Open Mode Manager
Select Configure with daily settings
Open your time settings, and hit Done
Hit Done in the app

That will correct for the bug.

As to times in Rule Machine, there have been no changes to RM concerning time, and we are unaware of any issues. If you can report something specific, please do so.

Please note: There is not an issue with scheduling or times in the platform; there is a very specific bug in Mode Manager that makes its times not work unless “Configure with daily settings” is selected.

I will give this a try. Report back this evening.

@bravenel

That didn’t work. Hub didn’t change mode at 6:30pm

Can you show me a screenshot of the bottom half of the app details for Mode Manager, click the circled i in the App list.

Are you sure you followed the steps above? I can see from those settings why it failed.

Try the steps above again, then show me another screenshot. Do the part about going into your time settings and hitting Done twice. Be sure that “Configure with daily settings” is On first.

Not 100% sure I did that the first time. But this time I did follow your instructions exactly. Here is the results.

@bravenel

that worked!

1 Like

The bug had been fixed in the latest release, 1.0.7.710. Also added a feature to set modes based on the time settings when returning from Away.

Not sure if this is related, but in my mode manager, if I select Mode Based on Presence, and then select “User Time Settings for Return from Away”, then the settings crash, and I can no longer make adjustments to the entire section of the app. The only way, is to delete the app, and recreate it.

This is a known bug, that I’m sorry about. I screwed up a minor tweak right before we released it. Fix is in, will be released soon. Sorry!

No worries. Its not hard to rewrite the rules.

This bug has been fixed with Hub Update 1.0.8.

No more app crash. thanks!