Bond Home Fan Wifi controller without hub add fan and light to devices in hubitat

Again I really appreciate the info. I've literally had it running for a few hours and already love it. Smartthings is ok for the beginner home automation enthusiast because it is extremely user friendly, but Hubitat seems like its light years ahead of it. I added the Lutron Integrator app with pro bridge to be able to use Pico remotes in automations, and it works amazingly well. I think I'm going to love the features of Hubitat and all the Local Control.

2 Likes

This thread is labeled " [Bond Home Fan Wifi controller without hub add fan and light to devices in hubitat]" but seems to cover using the wifi controller WITH a hub. I installed the fan and linked it to the wi-fi remote and all works. I have just a single fan, I do not have a Bond Hub. I installed the app on my phone, and it works fine, but under "settings" it does not show the fan controller address or token. Will I only be able to connect HE to the fan via a "Bond hub"? If I can do it without the hub, where do I find the IP and Token? I can scan my network and find what IP it has, but still need the token. Am I missing something?

Looks like maybe I need a Bond Bridge?

The bond integration (discussed in detail earlier in this thread) requires a bond bridge.