Blue LED can't connect and no platform version

Hey folks,

Just bought and HE and running into issues :frowning_face:

• Can't find the hub automatically, have to use IP ranged
  • Diagnostic tool reports no platform version
  • Download latest version reports success, but there's not option to update / install
  • Set date and time doesn't do anything
  • MAC address on underside of hub matches what my router reports, but gives me an incorrect password message when attempting to login
  • /factory/recovery reports a different MAC address which is accepted for login attempts

I've logged a ticket with support covering all this, but they're not about right now so thought I'd reach out to you fine folk. Appreciate any help you can give me.

Is you hub a C-7 or something else?

You're describing a set of symptoms that remind me of the initial batch of C-5. Is yours a month old, perhaps?

It is a C-7, no idea of the age, it arrived on my doorstep yesterday entirely possible that its been sitting in a warehouse for a month.

Sorry, I typo'd ... the batch that had these symptoms was C-5 not the C-7. Sorry, again.

The Solid blue LED is a symptom of the Platform not loading.

The Diagnostic menu is a different, independent package. It's intended to be available independent of the Platform state. Failure on MAC address to log into Diagnostic Menu, indicates it's out-of-date too. Once a day it checks for a new Diagnostic Menu package, and auto-updates. (The Platform never auto updates.)