Blitzwolf Smart Plug Integration

Hello everyone. I'm new to hubitat and I already love it. This great community already makes it like the best smart home automtion choice!

I searched the forum and didn't find any solution for these blitzwolf smart plugs. I have 2 of them and they are working really good with alexa. Now, since i bought HE i want to know if there is any way to integrate them, to be able to do more complex scenes and stuff.

Maybe the driver already exists somewhere around, but I wasn't able to find it, so thanks for patience and any tips!

They use Tuya so you you can flash them with different firmware via Tuya convert to use with HE. There is plenty of information on how to do this if you google Tuya Convert.
There is a custom version of Tasmota that has been created for HE here with the drivers.

1 Like

Hiya, just wondering if anyone has successfully tuya convert a teckin SP23?

Do we have the correct driver in HE? Thanks

I think Teckin have updated their SP23 range as it no longer offers power monitoring and I've tried the Tuya convert unsuccessfully. I did find a list of compatible devices which specifically mentioned if the SP23 doesn't have the power monitoring, then it can't be converted. I can't find the link now so you'll need to take my word for it :slight_smile: I'm on the hunt for some UK plugs which can be converted as I have an old Teckin and it works really well with the latest T4HE application by Markus. Makes Tasmota devices such a breeze!

Update: Found the link: Teckin SP23 Power Monitoring Plug Template for Tasmota

I have had success with some Gosund smart plugs from Amazon. No trouble flashing Tasmota OTA and works great with HE.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0856T6TJC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_uKFEFb3B4159X

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.