Black Friday deals 2018

Post 'em here.

I for one am hoping for the Sylvania Gardenspots to go on sale.

1 Like
3 Likes

I just ordered a Google Home Hub from Walmart.com for $99. The deal went live at Midnight, EST.

2 Likes

Some Best Buy deals for Canadians who generally get the short end of the stick with Smart Home product pricing. Notably, a lot of TVs and other product sales include a free Echo Dot 3, including the Ring 2 doorbell.

[Edit] The Echo and Amazon are baseline prices. Expect them everywhere these items are sold. The Hue Kit is $179 else where, so make them price match with Best Buy. Lowe's Canada offering $10 additional off sales of $50 or more for email sign up. In store this is a thing you just get at the cash register I find. They seem to just ask you over and over again and give you $10 off each time.

Just got the Google Home at Best Buy as well.

1 Like

Better deal for Google Home Hub from Lowe's, $99 plus 15% mail in rebate, plus readily available 10% coupons. I also paired with 10% off Lowe's gift cards through Samsung Pay.

2 Likes

http://www.aftvnews.com

Most of Amazon's deals are posted here.

I actually cancelled the WalMart order at 1am this morning. I bought it from Kohl’s with $30 Kohl’s Cash (which m6 wife will have no problem spending on gifts.)

1 Like

Nice! I considered that one too. I also picked up a 55" Spectre 4K TV from Walmart for $239.

1 Like

Very good price on a Logitech Harmony Hub with Remote

1 Like

Sengled is having a Black Friday sale as well. Enter HOLIDAY2018 at check out and enjoy 25% off any products.

I just bought 2 more of their Color A19 bulbs for ~$16.50 each, with free shipping.

1 Like

@ogiewon
Just to confirm these are the non repeating bulbs that work well with hubitat?

I may have to grab a few.

Correct. To my knowledge, none of the Sengled bulbs act as ZigBee repeaters. They pair easily with Hubitat and use the Generic Zigbee RGBW Light driver. I have not had any issues with the four I already have.

2 Likes

I got mine! I actually ordered the same bulbs on Amazon earlier this morning but was able to cancel them in the nick of time. Thank you @ogiewon

1 Like

@ogiewon thanks for the heads up on the harmony hub with remote!

Someone posted a similar deal in the ST BF thread a couple days ago but when I checked it was the regular price!!

Energy Avenue, where many of us got our Lutron Smart Bridge Pro devices for use with Hubitat, is offering 10% off your entire purchase plus free shipping today (Friday) with code BLACKFRIDAY20. They already have the cheapest price for the Pro bridge that I (and many of us) were able to find, so this brings it down a bit more, and they also have the cheapest price for the "5-button" (4BRL) Picos many of us use with the system...so if you were on the fence, it might be a good time to see if this changes your mind. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are you all doing with the Harmony Hub / Remote?

I use them to control TVs/Receivers/MediaPlayers throughout my home. I find them to be the best universal remote control option available. The integration with home automation systems, like Hubitat, is a "nice-to-have" feature for me. It is not the reason I use Harmony remotes.

1 Like

Coincidentally my Kwikset 910 started acting up yesterday. I think the motor I'd going.

Just bought one of these....anyone using this model with opinions please share.