Between two times | Time of Day | A specific time - Throwing an error - so I cannot use 12am

The error specifically is "value must be less than or equal to 11" as described below and shown in the screenshot attached.
I've been finding broken rules lately that are seemingly random as I don't recall changing anything that would have caused them to break. Today I decided to just recreate a Rule Machine 5.1 rule that I found had a broken condition because I had already fixed the rule and condition once in the past week or so.
So I removed that broken rule and created a new Rule Machine 5.1 rule (specifically Version 5.1.4 (12/9/2022) on a C-7 hub running 2.3.4.119). I am recreating the conditions and I am trying to set a condition "between two times" beginning at a specific time of midnight so 12:00am. However, I am not allowed to use a number for an hour greater than 11. So I guess I can just extend my specific time to 1am or I can end one condition at 11:59pm, begin another condition at 1:00am and utilize a catch all "else" that would hopefully, presumably, activate if the rule was triggered between midnight and 1am.
:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

You are using RM? I don't see this, I can create a condition between 12:00am and 1:00am with no issue.

I sure am.
If this is not able to be replicated by others, any ideas about how I can move forward? I feel like I've been plugging holes in a dam for a few weeks and every time I go to rebuild a rule I upgrade the logic of my rules and I think I'm out of logic at this point. lol

I have no idea, perhaps @bravenel can see what is wrong.

This is a Safari problem. Use Chrome or Firefox to get around the problem, until we can sort out a fix for it.

Dumb Apple. lol. I just don't see why anyone is excited about 2FA coming to Keychain. If you use a browser other than Safari there are better password managers that actually work with non-Apple stuff. But it is nice within the Apple bubble where it works...

BTW, I think if you use 00 for midnight it works. Haven't checked though.

I can confirm that entering 00 in the hour with minutes blank and the default AM unchanged upon selecting the update button the time changed the 00 to 12:00am and successfully saved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.