[RELEASE] SiHAS (Korea) Zigbee Device drivers for Hubitat

This is a dedicated thread on the SiHAS (Korea) Zigbee device drivers that are available in Hubitat.

Definitely, the most interesting and innovative product is the CSM-300-ZB (V2) "People Counter". It uses a Time-of-Flight principle sensor combined with an ordinary PIR sensor to count the number of the persons passing through a door. Controlling room lights on/off depending on the number of the people is a totally different approach compared to the traditional PIR and mmWave sensors methods.

All SiHAS drivers are available for installation and update from HPM (Hubitat Package Manager)

Device Links
CSM-300-ZB Wireless occupancy / people counter ToF sensor (Version 2)

Product link (in Korean)

HE driver: link
DMS-300-ZB Dual Motion Sensor
Product link1 (in Korean)
Product link2 (in Korean)

USM-300-ZB Multifunction sensor

PMM-300-ZB Smart Power Meter Single Phase

DLM-300-ZB Sihas IoT door lock system

Many thanks to @jw970065 for providing the test sensors and the beta testing!

5 Likes

Reserved #2

1 Like

This is an automatic Google translation of part of the Counter Sensor Season 2 release and information published in Korean language here

Season 1, the first generation of counter sensors, used two PIR sensors to process counting, but the detection range was wide, causing many errors in the beginning. However, there were various errors because the PIR signal itself is based on temperature change, the detection signal is long, and there is also a sensitivity difference between the two sensors.

Unlike the 1st generation, which is PIR+PIR, Season 2, the 2nd generation counter sensor, is configured to process counting with PIR+ToF. In Season 2, PIR is used only as a pre-detection for battery saving, and the actual counting is processed only by the ToF sensor. Therefore, there is no error counting when there is no person like season 1 and error due to change in ambient temperature. In addition, using a high-speed laser-based ToF sensor, fast counting, counting by slow hesitation, and entering and exiting Counting errors due to coming out immediately have also been greatly improved.

And just like in season 1, the first generation, we conducted a preliminary test for about a month by calling a cafe test group (13 people). Through the test, not only the ST environment but also the HA environment have been further improved on various issues. (Season 2 tester Refer to the group survey) Nevertheless, Season 2 is also a sensor, so it is not perfect and there may be some errors depending on the usage environment. In case of counting errors, manual correction of counting or error correction automation in conjunction with other sensors may be required. Depending on the usage environment, the installation height and installation direction according to the user's movement line and the optimization setting of the counting transaction time can be set. Errors can be minimized.

** Season 2 counter sensor main features are as follows.

1. Function: Improved counting function by PIR+ToF sensor
  2. Supported platforms: ST Edge driver, HA z2m (OTA support) (EDIT: now also Hubitat Elevation)
  3. Power: USB-C type rechargeable lithium-ion battery (2000mA), use for about 1 year when detected every 10 minutes
  4. Size: Smaller and slimmer than Season 1, 55Wx74Hx16D (including bracket) Unit: mm
  5. Automatic environment setting according to the installation location with the distance measurement adjustment function according to the use environment (maximum use distance 2.4m)
  6. Provides quick RF interlocking function with Sihas button type switch (SBM-300 Series)
  7. Fast counting function provided for initial entry (0->1) and last exit (1->0)
  8. Transaction interval setting function for optimization of continuous access (0 to 1 second, 6 steps)
  9. Provides counting stop (freeze) function for selection of use condition in case of ST automation by counter value
  10. Provides various setting functions (setting by button, setting by counter value, setting by ST app)
  11. User manual and ST Edge driver (V2) installation support via QR code
1 Like

Thank you for developing drivers for very good products.

1 Like

Hello.
I would like to request additional integration with another device.
This is a Samsung door lock.
We are currently using a regular zigbee lock driver and only using status reflection.

이미지 008

2 Likes

That's an interesting find, I haven's seen this Zigbee model so far, the previous models were either WiFi or BlueTooth.

Can you publish some more information about this device? A link to the site where it is available?
Do you know if it is already supported in Samsung SmartThings?

1 Like

The zigbee module connected to the door lock is the SHS-ADT300.
This module is compatible with Samsung SmartThings. Previously, I also used it with SmartThings.

The relevant link of the product is attached below.

link

link

1 Like

I installed this door lock in my parents' house a few years ago, and connected a Zigbee device.
Samsung door locks have Zigbee and Zwave support.

I am waiting for you to resolve this issue.

Really interesting approach. Aside from two people walking in\out together, should be very reliable. Nice work!

1 Like

interesting but difficult to find some product information

Hello.

I have CSM-300-ZB version 1 sensor, and I can't use my version 1 sensor neither using CSM-300-ZB version2 driver nor using DMS-300-ZB Dual Motion Sensor driver in your post.

For the picture of DMS-300-ZB you attced in your post, it is not the picture for it.
It is the picture of CSM-300-ZB version 1 sensor which is same with mine.
So it will be better to change the picture of DMS-300-ZB and to remove product link 2 to prevent confusion.
You can get the exact image of DMS-300 in your web link of product link 1.
듀얼 모션 센서 DMS-300-ZB (sihas.co.kr)

And can you do me a favor?
I need HE driver for CSM-300-ZB which is linked in your product link2.
csm-300 | 시하스IoT (SiHAS)

FYR, CSM-300-ZB has been discontinued, but many users are still using it.

I attached my device detail for your reference.

1 Like

Hi @JG_Yoon , thank you for the feedback!

My CSM-300-ZB has a newer firmware version :

Your device application version is 03, and mine is 0C ( decimal: 12 ).
Do you know how the firmware can be updated?
You must use the "SiHAS People Counter" driver for CSM-300Z

For DMS-300-Z (the older Dual Motion Sensor) the application version is 02:

You must use the "SiHAS Dual Motion Sensor" driver for it.

I think the pictures and the links in the first post are correct ?

I think that I understand now...
The "SiHAS People Counter" driver is tested and works only with version 2 (season 2) of the ToF sensor.

Do you know which was the SmartThings DTH that worked OK with the first version?

Update: can you test the CSM version 1 device with this "SiHAS Multipurpose Sensor" driver ?\

Update 2:

I see the error now, thank you! Will correct it later tonight.

1 Like

Yes. Mine is the counter sensor version 1 which DOESN'T HAVE ToF SENSOR.

My CSM-300 can't work with the driver you suggested : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kkossev/Hubitat/main/Drivers/SmartThings/shinasys/sihas-multipurpose-sensor/sihas-multipurpose-sensor.groovy

Now I can't find its DTH because Smartthing no more support DTH,
I will ask Sihas for its latest version of DTH and I will let you know if I get its DTH.

1 Like

Hello. I got DTH for CSM-300ZB season 1 sensor from Sihas.

Sihas informed me as below.

This is the DTH file which was sent to Hubitat and devleoped for the Hubitat.
(I think the hubitat spoken by Sihas indicates you, Kkossev)

Remeber application version equal or greater than 10 is only for the season 2 sensor which has a ToF sensor.
And for the setting parts of the season 1 sensor, it is not compatible with setting parts of the season 2 sensor.

I don't know how to upload file here, so I attached in google drvive.
Please check the file in the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gc77-1Zy2f8-4eStAfAIIDQp3kNy8p8N/view?usp=share_link

I hope it is helpful.

1 Like

Hello.

I got another DTH from jw970065
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kkossev/Hubitat/main/Drivers/SmartThings/shinasys/sihas-multipurpose-sensor/sihas-multipurpose-sensor.groovy
He told me you tried this DTH before, and it did work well for my CSM-300-ZB at the first time.
However after deleting it from my hubitat hub for a while, and re-paired it, it din't work well.
That's why I told you about Season 1 sensor.

Now I have no idea what action affected it.
Anyhow, It works well after below process.

1. Delete it from the Hubitat hub.
  2. Pair it in the smartthings hub and confirmed that sensor works well in smartthings.
  3. Delete it in the Smarthings hub.
  4. Pair it in the Hubitat hub. (but didn't work well)
  5. Pair again it in the Hubitat hub , and it finally works well.

Thanks for your support about my issue, and I think you can use above DTH for CSM-300-ZB sensor which is called as People counter sensor Season 1 (without ToF sensor)

2 Likes

I think the update of the driver affected.
The driver's name is the same, but the actual content will be different.
If you used an updated driver, it would not be a driver for the counter sensor season 1.
So I remember using the method of changing the driver name, separating the two, and avoiding the update problem.

2 Likes

I see the problem now, thank you!
So this driver works with the People Counter sensor season 1.

To avoid confusion, I can rename it to "SiHAS People Counter (Season 1)", will comment out (remove) the fingerprints for the other devices that are duplicated in the newer drivers, and will put it in HPM.

OK?

2 Likes

I agree with you.
However, it is judged that Counter Sensor Season 1 is not sold and only a small number of people use it. It is a sensor that has been reborn by changing to a dual motion sensor.
Even if I post it on HPM, I don't think there will be many people using it.

These days, I have a headache solving the problem of staying home members and automatically controlling the door locks safely.
But it's not enough, but it's almost done.

1 Like