[BETA] Hubitat Package Manager

Does HPM stand for hubitat package manager? If so, then no, they don’t specify hubitat package manager anywhere in there documentation

Yea it does. Then no, you can’t add it as a custom repo. The developer has to add support for it to be able to do that.

Ok. Ill post a feature request. Thanks.

2 Likes

Been a few weeks thought I'd try to install Hubigraphs again but it still fails here is the log:

This is on a C7 running 2.2.3.148. I'll try again in a few more weeks I guess.

HPM and Hubigraphs don't seem to like each other much. I can run Match Up a 100 times and each time it sees Hubigraphs as not matched and attempts to link it up. no errors in the log either after the matchup, Matching up packages - prefPkgMatchUpComplete

I don't think trying again is likely to accomplish anything. I haven't made any changes to that code so it's just going to do the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't know why you're having this issue. There seems to be something odd going on with the file manager for you but I'm not sure what.

Well maybe as others have issues it can be figured out. No worries.

Well let's see if there's any pattern.

@tivomaniac mentioned it's a C7 with 2.2.3.148 - anyone else on a different hub or version?

Do people having the issue have hub security enabled vs. not enabled?

Anything to help find a pattern!

I do not have security enabled.

I saw it on my C-7 2.2.3.148 without Hub security.

Saw it or successfully installed it? I can see it it's just that the Hubigraphs install fails everytime.

Install update after match up failed. It wasn’t hubigraphs, forget which package it was. I then deleted the app, deleted the code, searched for app in HPM, installed successfully.

Sorry, I was looking for feedback on the file manager errors. Should have been more clear.

Ok. On that point, Smartly Injector installed fine with HPM.

2 Likes

@tivomaniac I’d be curious if that one works for you. Wondering if it’s something specific to hubigraphs or all files.

I have installed other apps with the package manager what would you like me to try?

Smartly. That’s the only other package I know of that uses file manager.

Ya must be related but I'd have no idea how to fix it....

Error Occurred During Installation

An error occurred while installing the package: Failed to install file https://raw.githubusercontent.com/markus-li/Hubitat/release/assets/smartly.js. Please notify the package developer..

Here was the log from that:

If I gave you a few steps to help debug this using Chrome, would you be willing? What timezone are you in? I’m EST