Device Active Time Tracker Timer and Counter.
- Track the time a device is On/Active and count how many times it was On/Off. Also track total Cumulative time in hours or days.
- Options to store these On times, cumulative times and On counts into Hub variables for using in Rule Machine or Viewing on Dashboard.
- Set up Timer/Count or variable reset schedules or do it remotely with a hub variable.
- Supported tracking times and on counts capability's:
.....Contact Open Or Contact Closed (Doors, Windows, tilt sensors etc...)
.....Switch On (Outlets, Wall switches, Relays, etc...)
.....Power (can tracking above or below a threshold, track Max/Min values)
.....Temperature (can tracking above or below a threshold, track Max/Min values)
......Voltage (can tracking above or below a threshold, track Max/Min values)
...... Thermostat (heating or cooling modes)
Attaching variables has its own table.
-Basic Uses Case:
- Monitoring devices total On time or number of times On, in app table or dashboard.
- Use the total time something was On or how many time went On to trigger a rule to do something else like send notification or activate/deactivate the device or another.
- Track total time a Power, Temperature, or Voltage device stays above or below a threshold for monitoring or taking action in Rule Machine via attached variable.
-How to add to your Hub
- Copy and paste both the parent and child "DeviceTimeActiveTracker" apps into you Developers Tools / Apps Code. To do this go to the Apps code page and hit "New App", paste and save.
- On "Apps" page click "Add User App" and click the parent app. It will open and you create your first child app, hit done. Create another child app if needed. Can make a table of multiple devices of same capability.
Further capabilities upon request if its not to crazy.
Ver 1.2.2: May09-2023, Formatting, Max/Mins, Thermostats, Last On time....
Ver 1.1.7: May02-2023, Add temperature and Voltage capability. Bug fix with Power.
Ver 1.1.3: Apr27-2023, a few more options and improvements
Ver 1.1.0: Apr15-2023, Variable can be saved as integer for rule machine use, reset when on option, bug fixes.
Ver 1.0.3: Apr12-2023, added auto user configurable variable updating.
Ver 1.0.2: Apr07-2023, added power monitoring.